Contact Us

Contact LTC Home Cleaning Service

You may contact LTC Home Cleaning Service using any of the options below. We appreciate feedback from our existing clients and welcome anyone interested in hiring LTC Home Cleaning Service to contact us at any time.

All correspondence by mail may be sent to:

LTC Home Cleaning Service
3 Pinewood Road
Acton MA 01720

Alternatively, you can contact us using the details below:

Home Office: 978-263-5448
Office Fax: 978-263-1133

We will reply promptly to any and all inquiries.

We encourage our customers to leave us notes. We clean many homes and find that 90% of what is done is the same in every home. However, the remaining 10% varies according to specific customer needs. We need to hear from you about extra things you would like done, changes and “special events”, such as holiday parties, visiting relatives or functions where you will expect extra guests – call in advance, or leave us a note.

We receive most of our customers through referral of other satisfied customers. Therefore, we strive to make customer satisfaction our number one concern. We want you to know that you are important to us and we will do the best job possible for you each and every visit. As much as we hate to admit it, on occasion we miss something while cleaning. Depending on the problem, we will return no later than 24 hours to correct the situation or make an adjustment in your bill, whichever you prefer, as long as the complaint is made within one week of the cleaning. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Payment is due on the day your house is cleaned; just leave your check on the kitchen table. We also accept MasterCard, Visa and your Debit Card.



Keep in touch

towns We serve

We can cover other towns, if interested please email or call 800-785-5448.

All Staff & Management of LTC Cleaning are Fully Vaccinated | COVID-19 UpdatesClick Here >>